The ETH-SER-EE9 is a rugged industrial-grade power efficient (less than 1.4 Watts) serial device server which will convert from RS232, RS485 or RS422 serial to Ethernet or vice versa. The ETH-SER-EE9 serial device server will also make serial devices internet ready supporting TCP, UDP, ARP, ICMP, DHCP and Windows Native COM, LLF protocols. The ETH-SER-EE9 provides one serial port (RS232: DB9, RS485/RS422: 5 position terminal block) and one 10/100 Ethernet port in order to convert from serial devices to IP-based Ethernet and vice versa.
The ETH-SER-EE9 can be configured with a VSP Management Software and an online browser-based configuration tool or through AT commands. The software user interface is robust in functionality enabling the experienced Engineer to do complex configuration tasks while simple enough for a novice to use. All configurations can be performed by the Ethernet network (supporting communication across gateways and routers) or by the serial port, making the
ETH-SER-EE9 convenient and user-friendly.
The ETH-SER-EE9 is designed with ESD protection as well as voltage surge protection and is specifically designed to function reliably in hazardous environments. It can be used as a stand-alone unit, wall or panel mounted or DIN rail mounted with optional DIN rail mounts. The unit is enclosed in a heavy duty steel housing for rugged applications.
This converter operates
10/100 Ethernet and from 0 to 115,200 bps serial.
- High Performance 32 Bit ARM Procoessor
- 3-in-1 RS232/RS485/RS422 Serial Interface
- 300 bps to 115.2K bps Serial Transmission
- TCP, UDP, ARP, ICMP, HTTP & DHCP Protocols
- Standard TCP/IP Socket
- Static or Dynamic IP
- Network or Serial Interface Configuration
- Windows Serial Interface Driver Mode
- Low Consumption Design: Less than 1/4 Watt
- Industrial-grade Temperature
- Interchangable Serial Protocol Compatibility
- Built-in 600W surge and 15KV static protection
- 5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- RoHS, CE and FCC Certified
Our products are backed by our certified internationally recognized ISO 9001:2008 quality management system. Our ISO 9001:2008 (Cert. No. 743003912) quality management system was certified by TÜV Rheinland of North America known for its very demanding and stringent requirements.