- Check that all connections comply with
the connection diagrams.
- Perform continuity test on one unit:
- Connect the power adapter to the
- Connect the ISO-232-8E in
between RS-232 path.
- If there is continuity in the
data stream then it is working.
If the ISO-232-8E is not being
powered it will not work at
- When power is on the RED light
will be on. When data is being
transmitted the GREEN light will
flash. When data is being
received the YELLOW light will
Download FREE FULL VERSION AccessPort
Advanced Serial Monitor, Simulation and Data Analysis
Software Tool. This software tool is great for testing converters. Supports Windows 98/XP/VISTA/WIN 7/WIN 8/WIN 10. DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE